Pacific Industries Berhad (“MPI”)
was incorporated in Malaysia
under the Companies Ordinances
1940 to 1946 as a
private limited company on 5
October 1962 under the name of
Federal Paper Products Limited.
It was converted to a public
company on 21 April 1969.
The name was changed from
Federal Paper Products
Berhad to MPI on 25 May 1983 and
was admitted to the Official
List of the Kuala Lumpur Stock
Exchange (now known as Bursa
Securities) on 29 September 1983.
The authorised share capital of MPI
is RM200,000,000 comprising
400,000,000 MPI Shares.
The issued and paid-up share capital
of MPI is RM99,449,209.50 comprising 198,898,419
MPI Shares (excluding the 10,986,000 treasury shares
Pacific Industries Berhad (“MPI”) is
principally an investment holding company whilst
the principal activities engaged by its
subsidiaries are that of manufacturing,
assembling, testing and sale of
integrated circuits, semiconductor devices, electronic
components and leadframes to customers
a public listed company and its shares are
traded on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia